Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blogger Love-Hate

I'm going thru a bit of a love-hate relationship with Blogger right now. For some reason I can't change parts of my blog layout, which sucks because my other site, www.realityyouthonline.com, looks pretty messed up with no way to fix it (unless I delete everything and start over). I've tried searching the help forums but it seems like there are waaaayyyy more people with questions on there than there are people to answer them. So, what should I do? Maybe the answer is to scrap it and start a new blog somewhere else. But that takes a long time. So I guess I'll just sit and wait for them to fix the problem, whenever they get around to it.

BTW, my blogger error code is: bX-gcjf62, if you're getting the same code, let me know and maybe we can talk through the problem together.

-Jeff-

No comments: