Friday, June 22, 2007

The Mexi-Blog pt4- Finally in Mexico!!!

It's 11:45pm and I just figured out how to get online here at our hotel. We had a good travel day today and went to a pretty cool concert tonight. I'll post more tomorrow in between training sessions.

I did want to share something that God spoke to me last night as I was praying over the students and trip while they were sleeping. God reminded me that walking with Him is simple. Ecclesiastes tells us that the whole duty of man is to fear God and follow His commands. Jesus told us that we need to Love God first and love our neighbor as ourselves. God isn't asking us to do anything hard, just to love and follow Him. I shared with the students that if they can remember just to love people that everything else will fall into place.

Well I'm tired, I'll post more tomorrow,
-Jeff-

No comments: