Friday, June 15, 2007

The Mexi-blog pt1


Ever since last year in Mexico, when I discovered they had internet access down there, I've dreamed of writing a blog to let everyone know what's going on and how to pray for us while we're gone. I'm experimenting with this and so we might not get everything done, but my goal is to post stories, comments from students, video clips and more, all from while we're on the road. If I have a hard time getting internet access while in Mexico I'll keep writing, but stuff might not get posted until Friday afternoon. So check back often, bookmark this site and make sure and write words of encouragement to us in the comment box!

-Jeff-

PS: We are leaving on Wednesday June 20th at 8:30 pm. Expect the first update sometime around 1 pm on Thursday June 21st.

Update: We'll be having breakfast at a rest stop on Thursday, so I won't be at a place with internet access probably until noonish.

No comments: